CTE Dual Credit Admissions and Transfer of Credit

General information

Social Security Number is not required however maybe required/requested if need for business processes such as 1098-T forms.
South Puget Sound Community College is collecting this information for record purposes only.
This information will not be shared and will comply with FERPA federal privacy laws.


CTE Dual Credit

Log into SERS to retrieve your course history here: https://www.ctesers.org/Account/StudentLogin
   List Previous colleges attended, High School or location of prior placement testing.

Maximum 4 files.
8 MB limit.
Allowed types: txt, rtf, pdf, doc, docx, odt, ppt, pptx, odp, xls, xlsx, ods.

Supplemental Information

Do you plan on attending SPSCC?
Which Term?
Note: If you received CTE Dual Credit, College in the High School credit or Running Start credit from a college other than SPSCC you will need to submit a copy of your college transcript from those institutions in order to have that credit brought in to SPSCC using the Transfer of Credit process here: https://spscc.edu/admissions/placement/transfer-credits
1. Have you been a resident of Washington and lived in Washington continuously for the last 12 months?
3. Were you claimed for federal income tax purposes by your parent or legal guardian in the current or past calendar year?
4. Has your parent or legal guardian lived continuously in the State of Washington for the past twelve (12) months?
5. Are you active duty or the dependent of active-duty military stationed in WA or an active member of the Washington National Guard?
6. Have you received a diploma from a Washington high school or the equivalent of a diploma in Washington State?
7. Will a non-federal agency/institution outside of the State of Washington provide your financial assistance to attend?